Saturday 2 December 2017

Christmas is Coming!

It was a real pleasure to switch on the Christmas tree lights at County Hall in Oxford this week. Children representing 5 primary schools from the Vale Academy Trust in Wantage came to sing festive carols for us in the Common Hall Cafe after I had turned on the lights.

After a tour around the courtroom and underground tunnels leading to the prison, which has now been converted into a hotel, we were all treated to this wonderful sight outside!

I have several events coming up in the days leading up to Christmas, including carol services and concerts and my charity dinner raising funds for ooso.org.uk (local charity helping those who have suffered from oesophageal and stomach cancer and their relatives).  So busy times ahead, but may I still take this opportunity to wish all those reading my blog a very Merry Christmas!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.