Thursday 14 July 2016

White Lining Refresh on Denchworth Road in Grove

I am pleased to see that the white lines at the junction to the Denchworth Road have been refreshed yesterday.  As many residents will remember, this route was used by many motorists some time back as a short cut when the railway bridge on the A417 was closed for six months whilst work was undertaken as part of the Great Western Electrification project.

I had previously paid for such work out of my County Council Highways stewardship budget, but this is no longer available so I was concerned that the new white lining had worn out.  Thanks to some money being available in this year's budget, this work has now been completed.

I have other work on the list which I have discussed with County Highways, so I shall update you if and when these projects have been completed.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.