Friday 6 September 2013

New Footpath by Old Mill Hall Completed

This is a photo of the new footpath which has been reinstated by the side of Old Mill Hall in Grove which is very well used by all our residents going to the school, library, the hall itself and all the facilities in School Lane by the car park.  I was able to fund this improvement with £5,000 from last year's Area Stewardship Fund.  You can see my previous post and photo here.

We have funds to spend this year, though not quite so much as previously, and I have put forward some proposals for improvements based on residents' local concerns.  Once I have these costed and approved I will post on this blog.

A reminder that my monthly surgeries will continue tomorrow (Saturday 7th September) after the summer break, so I shall be in Grove Library from 10.30am until 11.30am, if anyone would like to come along to discuss any issues of concern.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.