Friday 13 September 2013

Hole Finally Repaired at Wick Green

This is a photograph of a hole next to a drain cover in Wick Green which a resident reported to me at my last surgery.  He had reported this over a year ago and it has taken this long to eventually get repaired, but meantime the original markings had worn off.  I have spent a lot of time this week trying to chase up on a number of casework issues like this and thankfully it has now been dealt with before there was an accident. These new multi-coloured markings were a  sight to behold, so I had to take this photo!

The Highways contract at the County Council has now been taken over by a new company called Skanska, and we are all hoping that there will be some improvements made to the poor service we have been receiving up until now.  We shall wait and see, but if residents do have any potholes or pavement repairs they need to report, you can either do it directly at the website here or let me know and I shall report it for you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.