Saturday 25 May 2013

New Toddler Computer in Grove Library

I called in at Grove Library yesterday to see the brand new Toddler/Children's Computer which has now been installed ready to use (see photo above).  This was all made possible by the funding received from my County Councillor Community budget allocation.  The Friends of Grove Library applied for £750 which paid for the computer, mouse, fun keyboard, table and chair and some learning software to go onto it.  This will be a very welcome addition to our local library and a first in Oxfordshire!  I am looking forward to seeing it in use soon and I am sure many young children will enjoy having their turn.  There is to be an inaugural ceremony on 14th June to which I have been invited to attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.