Saturday 11 May 2013

New Floor at Grovelands Park Playgroup

Today, I went along to the Fun Day at Grovelands Park Pre-School Playgroup. This was a good opportunity to see the new floor that I contributed to from my County Councillor Community Budget fund.  The new floor is much more serviceable for young children (especially when they have lunch) and replaces a carpeted area. You can see me standing on it in the middle photo and where the floor meets a remaining carpeted section in the right photo. I remember going along to see the opening of the new building at the Grand Launch two years ago - see previous blog post here.  Since then, it has come on in leaps and bounds.

It was lovely to see so many families all enjoying the day and browsing the stalls on offer. This is an excellent facility for Grove and provides much needed play opportunities for our young pre-school children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.