Wednesday 29 August 2012

Wantage featured in Scots Guards Magazine


Doesn't time fly? It is now 15 months ago since we were enthralled by the day's events when the Scots Guards were given the freedom of Wantage.

I was reminded of this very special occasion when I saw it has just featured in the annual Scots Guards Magazine for 2011/12. This can be found online here. If you look at pages 112-114, you will see a report by the Berks, Bucks and Oxfordshire Branch of the Association, which includes the above three photos. These originally appeared in my blog entry for 21 May 2011 and I was asked if these could be reproduced in the magazine. Of course, I was thrilled for this to happen and for this amazing day to be remembered in this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.