Sunday 5 October 2008

My Monthly Surgeries

This is just a 'heads up' about my surgeries which many of you already know about, but at which I meet with local people over the months and years. In fact, I have counted up in my surgery notebook that I have seen nearly 150 residents since I started in January 2002. This does not count in all those who have contacted me via. email, letter or telephone - indeed my guess is that this could be hundreds.

My next surgeries for this year will be held on:

Saturday 8th November

Saturday 6th December

always at Grove Library and from 10.30am until 11.30am, but will always stay longer if we are busy.

Yesterday was quieter than usual, with just a couple of queries to deal with, but sometimes there is a queue! However, everyone is usually happy to browse the bookshelves whilst waiting.

Looking forward to seeing you over the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.