Sunday 27 August 2017

Back from Dorset


After spending a relaxing break in Dorset walking the South West Coast Path as seen in the photograph above, it's time to get back to my Council duties again. Much to catch up on, but I needed the break to recharge batteries!   

This picture shows me descending from Golden Cap down to Seatown where we were able to complete the evening watching the Red Arrows display over Lyme Regis.  Much of the coastal walking route is owned by the National Trust and remains unspoilt, but well maintained.  Long may this continue to enable us to enjoy the countryside with such splendid sea views.

September will be a very busy month for me as Chairman of the Council and my diary is full of events coming up including chairing the next council meeting. I shall try and keep you posted on Twitter when I can!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.