Wednesday 16 October 2013

White Lines Refreshed in Grove

I have arranged for the white lines to be refreshed on the Denchworth Road in Grove from Newlands Drive (shown above left), including the mini-roundabout at the end of Brereton Drive (shown above right) all the way down to the mini-roundabout, which joins Main Street and Oxford Lane.

This has come out of my Area Stewardship Fund with which I was able to secure several schemes in the village last year, and which I am continuing to use this year, but with a decreased budget.  The white lines were refreshed at the end of Vale Avenue and in Oxford Lane last year as you will see from these blog posts.

I am hoping to improve some of the footpaths around the village, have provided funding for weedkilling and have had vegetation cut back on the cycleway and footpaths between Grove and Wantage.  I will update residents on these projects as soon as they are completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.